Tri-Lakes Title & Escrow provides comprehensive land ownership information. The State of Missouri Registered Title Plant contains information from current date back to the original Patent Registration from the U. S. Government.
- Geographical indices, as well as the standard grantor / grantee indices available through public sources.
- Accurate ownership maps, Original G.L.O. Maps, U.S.G.S. Topographical Maps, as well as County Assessors information.
- Remote and on-line access to information, including the Office of the Recorder of Deeds.
- Time is always of the essence. Most title searches are completed and delivered within 72 hours of receipt.
- Our on-line access to the Recorder of Deeds office provides up to the minute access to recorded information.
- Our trained staff has over 150 combined years of experience in the land title business, so we know what you need, when you need it and how to explain it to you.