Tri-Lakes Title & Escrow provides comprehensive real estate closing services throughout the Tri-Lakes/Southwest Missouri area.
- Multiple Offices: Branson, Galena and Kimberling City, Missouri, make attending a closing simple and easy for every party to the transaction. For contractors and sub-contractors, delivery of lien waivers and pick-up of pay-outs is available at any location.
- Qualified 1031 Intermediary. Tri-Lakes can close both Part I and Part II of your 1031 Exchange and coordinate delivery of every document required by the IRS. Tri-Lakes enjoys a close working relationship with many of the area attorney’s and can recommend those qualified to handle the legal matters of a 1031.
- Independent Escrow Company. This means Tri-Lakes can coordinate and deliver closing services for multiple underwriters and title insurance agencies. Tri-Lakes is currently licensed in MISSOURI.
- Flexible Closing Hours. While our office hours meet most clients needs, we offer the ability to deliver closing services to meet your client’s individual needs.
- 48 Hour Closing Schedule Ability. Most closings can be accommodated with 48 hours of receipt of the title work.
- 72 Hour Disbursal Payment Service. Most disbursals can be paid-out to contractors, sub-contractors and materialmen within 72 hours of receipt of pay-out requests which have been approved by the Lender funding the construction.
- Immediate access to our legal counsel. Tri-Lakes has an on-retainer Missouri attorney at law who can provide fast and reasonable legal services. We also have many working relationships with area attorney’s specializing in real estate law and can recommend counsel as needed or desired.
- Internet Capable Document Delivery. Whether uploading, downloading or converting documents between various formats, Tri-Lakes can handle the most computer intensive tasks.
- Our trained staff has over 175 combined years of experience in the land title/escrow closing and construction disbursal services, so we know what you need, when you need it and how to explain it to you.